Heartland Meadows is a family-operated wedding and event venue located in Knoxville, Tn resting on 45 acres of rolling meadows. If you are looking for a secluded ceremony site with elegant-rustic charm and experienced event coordinators, look no further! Our friendly staff and venue directors are happy to assist with your planning. We offer a variety of ceremony and reception options, including our famous grand oak tree, decorative barn, open field, pond, or forest. The firefly deck makes a great addition to the barn reception site, where your guests are sure to enjoy the open air and view.
While our grand oak is a favorite ceremony spot on the property, we also offer other options for your ceremony site including our open meadow, Heartland Cove, and our willow tree. Schedule your tour today to see what is quickly becoming a favorite wedding location in Knoxville, Tennessee.
See our reviews from brides just like you here
- Facility use from 10 am - 11 pm (13 hours of access)
- Use of all ceremony and reception sites
- Rustic farm wood tables (seating for up to 160 guests)
- 400 Padded Garden Chairs
- 18 Antique Wooden Church Pews for Outdoor Use
- Spacious bridal suite
- Choice of Arbors
- Yard Games - Giant Jenga, Cornhole, Ring toss
- Grooms quarters with XBOX, PS4, and Wii U
- Use of all on site decor including, but not limited to:
- Walk through doors, whiskey barrels, signs, glassware, furniture, props, wooden slices
- stumps, and much more!
- Day of coordinator/Venue Director
- Planning meeting on site prior to event
- Rehearsal conducted by venue director
- Patio Heaters/Port-a-cools for use if needed
Monday-Thursday $2,000 Saturday $4,800 Friday & Sunday $4,250
Although weddings are our speciality, we love a good reason to throw a party. In addition to weddings we also host events such as:
- Corporate Events
- Bridal Showers
- Birthday Parties
Contact us today for availability and pricing for these special events.
Book before March 2017 and receive a discount of $300 off of your wedding experience. Make sure to mention that you found us on The Bride Link!